We are looking for .NET Developers to join our Technology Department in Aloi to develop and maintain the in-house systems collaborating with other work departments. The ideal candidate should possess excellent organizational skills, strong analytical and strong programming skills. The candidate must have the ability to handle varying requirements and changing priorities.
Ultimately, you will use your expertise in the .NET framework to build our application to help the last-mile impact.
- Write clean, scalable code and reusable libraries using .NET programming language
- Incorporating new functionalities and features in the existing in-house application
- Communicate with key stakeholders to gather requirements, express ideas, and collaborate with the Product Development Team throughout the software development life cycle.
- Develop technical specifications and architecture, and related documents
- Manage change requests, integration with other external applications and databases.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced agile environment with a cross-functional team.
- Mentor and upskill junior team members (for Senior position).
- Troubleshoot, debug, and verify the accuracy of coding
- Report regular updates to the product manager via daily stand-ups and JIRA.
- Other related tasks as per the varying requirement of the company
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field. Equivalent experience or certification will be considered
- 2-6 years of experience in Software development using .Net programming language.
- Experience in OOP, .NET (C#), ASP.NET, Entity Framework/Dapper, REST API, Microsoft SQL Servers, JSON, MVC, XML and Windows Servers.
- Experience working with GIT, JIRA, and also branching and merging strategies.
- Experience with blockchain development or FinTech or mobile applications will be an added advantage.
Remuneration will be in the range of Rs. 35,000 – Rs. 70,000 and is negotiable as per your qualification for the given position. The employment period is of six months, with a high possibility of extension for great performance. Interested candidates are requested to send their recent CV and cover letter including salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by December 31, 2021.