Do you live on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram? Dabbled in Tik Toks? We’d like you to join our team. Aeloi Technologies is seeking an enthusiastic, creative, and organized Social Media Fellow to join us.
This person will assist with the day-to-day distribution of Aeloi content across multiple platforms. Our ideal candidate will have an understanding of the distributed social media ecosystem, editorial and video knowledge, and, most importantly, a willingness to learn.
You’ll work with our whole team to create and track social media posts.
- Distribute content by following a set publishing schedule across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Tik Tok, and LinkedIn
- Plan content for the month in advance
- Collaborate with our team to optimize content for distribution
- Learn how to film and make videos using software provided
- Learn how to create beautiful posts and posters design
- Learn how to write clever social copy
- Pitch social media story ideas
- Learn and implement best practices for social platforms, SEO, and other metadata
- Monitor real-time traffic and social data to support the team
- Identify opportunities for audience development and growth
- Assess the competitive landscape and make strategic recommendations
- Up-to-date with the on-going social media trends
- Use content scheduling apps to post on social media
- Analyse social media insights on a monthly basis
- Research on new tools and techniques to create better content
- Attention to detail and the willingness to quickly learn content management systems
- An understanding and interest in the social ecosystem, digital video, and SEO
- Experience with social media in a professional or institutional capacity preferred
- Experience in using Canva for design and creating different types of content
- A positive attitude that’s solution-oriented and unafraid to ask questions
- Interest and knowledge of tech, entertainment, and digital culture space
- Minimum availability of 10 hours per week
- A self-starter as well as a team player (and a sense of humor!)
- Familiarity with content scheduling applications
Salary is negotiable as per the candidates qualification with a possibility of part-time remote work!