- Handle day-to-day accounting duties including payroll, booking journal entries, reconciling accounts
- Record invoices and daily transactions and expenses
- Perform administrative support functions
- Update and maintain online accounting database with data entry and reports
- Create monthly reports
- Communicate with clients via phone and email as necessary
- Support administrative duties as necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or a related field of study
- Must have MS Office (Outlook, Excel and Word) experience. Experience using waveapps.com is a plus.
- Attention to detail and accuracy required.
- At least 1 year of experience working in accounting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Nepali and English
- Highly detail-oriented and a team player
Remuneration will depend on your experience level and will range from 16,000 rs to 20,000 rs. Please send your salary expectations with your application. The employment period is from 15 October 2021 for six months, with a high possibility of extension for great performance.
Send us your CV and cover letter at email@example.com. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until 1 October.